Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bread and Roses

Sometimes I do different things, and it's always very difficult to choose what to publish (and what not to publish) in my lab. 
For example, since I began working on my solo exhibition (March 14-April 5, P8 Gallery, Jaffa), I haven't published any work concerning that project, so you all have a good reason to come, see some new pieces and have a surprising experience, I hope :). 
Nevertheless, here is a piece from another series of mine, this time documentary and quite different from my usual work, I think. The series is called Orot ("Lights"), and it includes 8 long exposure images taken in Tel Aviv beach during last summer, at night. 
This one in particular is going to be exhibited in "Bread and Roses" art sale (December 22, Minshar Gallery, Tel Aviv) organized by Maan, a worker's organization that promotes employment for Arab women in Israeli society. As every year, the profits from the art sale will go to Maan's project "Women and Work".



No comments:

Post a Comment